M.Com (International Business)
Dual Specialization in Shipping & Freight Forwarding | International Trade
Eligibility: A Pass in Bachelor Degree
Duration: 2 Years Full time
- M.Com International business sets career for the learners in global market which concentrates on several aspects of international business operations including International Trade Procedure, International Marketing Management and India’s Foreign Trade and Policy.
- We offer Shipping & Freight Forwarding and International Trade as specializations to get excel in international trade.
- Specialization courses enrich the learners’ knowledge in the domains of Export, Import procedure & Documentations, Logistics, Merchandising and Freight forwarding.
- This program is designed to train the students’ to hold multilevel positions like Trade Analyst, Compliance Manager, Export Specialist, Logistics managers, Freight forwarders, Documentation in charge in the field of international business.
What is Shipping & Freight Forwarding?
Freight forwarding is an intermediary process of arranging shipments for other companies in the movements of goods and services from one place to another place.
What is International Trade?
International trade is the exchange of capital, goods, and services across international borders or territories (Export and Import).
- With the massive growth of International Business, there is a huge demand for M.Com (IB) graduates in global markets.
- M.Com (IB) graduates find opportunities in Shipping Companies, Foreign trade companies, Export credit agencies, overseas companies, Import and Export companies and Export houses.
- The First Semester focuses on the basics of marketing concepts on a global perspective with best conceptual background.
International Marketing Management| Human Resource Management| Managerial Economics
- This semester concentrates on the rules and regulations of International trade along with India’s foreign trade policy and also gives attention on purchasing concept to improve supply chain operations.
India’s Foreign Trade and Policy |SCM| International trade procedure |Logistics Management
- This semester aims to enrich the knowledge of the learners in foreign exchange markets along with a good understanding of air freight operation services and management with the knowledge of documents required for export and import.
Foreign Exchange Management |Shipping and Packing |EXIM Documentation.
- The final semester provides in-depth knowledge of warehouse operations and helps them to recognize legal and ethical issues while making business decisions globally.
Warehousing and Inventory Management |Business ethics & Global business environment.
Curriculum designed by industrial experts
- Faculty Spotlight
- Experience in handling Supply chain management, Logistics management and International trade procedures.
- Institutional training on Freight Forwarding & Logistics activities in M/s. Freight International LLC, Dubai.
- Experience in handling EXIM documentation
- Expertized staff members certified in:
- Global marketing management
- International Business
- GST - EXIM perspective 2018
- Investment portfolio towards FOREX Market with reference to International currency pairs
- Internship at core companies for 2 months
- Certification programmes offered to enhance the skills
- EXIM Documentation
- International Freight Forwarding
- E- filing GST
- Industrial Visits
- Manufacturing Industries
- Inland Container Depot
- Trade Analyst
- Compliance Manager
- Supply Chain Manager
- Logistics Manager
- Freight Forwarding executive
- Documentation Executive