Dual Specialization in E-Commerce and Business Intelligence (BI)
Eligibility: Pass in B.Com/B.Com (CA)/ B.Com (IT) /B.Com (E-Commerce)/BA (Co-operation)/ BCS/ BCS (CA)/ BBA/BBA (CA).
Duration: 2 Years Full time
- This Semester deals with a foundation in the theory and practical application of information system within an organization. It also emphasizes financial management, its importance and its applications in business, their relationship with the business environment
Cost & Management Accounting| Financial Management| Management Information System
- This semester aims to provide students with the analytical and managerial skills required for data analysis to address business problems by using business intelligence tools.
Corporate Finance| E-Commerce| Business Intelligence using Pentaho| R Programming
- This semester focuses on to make learners proficient in data analysis using advanced Excel functions and also familiarise students with the best website development techniques.
E-Business |Business Analytics| Data Visualization using Excel| Computer Application Practical III -Magento
- The final semester is intended to expose the students to the basic concepts in relational Data Base Management Systems and also it focuses on architecture of Database Systems with concept of relational model & ER model.
Relational Data Base Management System| Computer Application Practical IV - RDBMS
Curriculum designed by industrial experts
- Faculty Spotlight
- Experienced faculties in handling Advanced Tally® and Business Intelligence
- Expertized staff members certified in:
- E-Business offered by NPTEL
- Advanced excel
- Internship at Core Companies for 2 months
- Certification Programs:
- E Filing
- Business Intelligence
- Industrial Visits:
- Manufacturing Companies
- Stock Market
- E-Commerce specialist
- Customer Support Executives
- Manager in Accounts/Finance/Marketing
- Business Intelligence Analyst/ Project Manager
- Word press developer
- Teachers (Schools & Colleges)