Dual Specialization in Accounting and Taxation
Eligibility: Pass in B. Com/B. Com (CA)/ B. Com (IT) /B. Com (E-Commerce)/BA (Co-operation)/ BCS/ BCS (CA)/ BBA/BBA (CA)
Duration: 2 Years Full time
- M.Com paves way for the learners to achieve in the various areas viz. academics, research, and Finance.
- This Programme is exclusively designed to provide a career focused academic experience for the students to get specialized in “Accounting and Taxation”.
- The specialization course provides in-depth knowledge in Accounting for Corporates, Applied Cost Accounting, Applied Financial Statement Analysis, Direct Tax and Indirect Tax.
- It enhances the Employability skills in the relevant areas to support the learners by providing student-centric learning facilitated with critical thinking and problem solving capabilities.
- The first semester aims to prepare the students for the managerial positions in the field of finance, Marketing and economics.
Financial Management | Marketing Management | Managerial Economics | ERP
- This Semester emphasizes on the specializations of the program which provides the conceptual background of corporate financial analysis, restructuring of corporate entities and tax laws.
Corporate Finance | Accounting for Corporates | Direct Tax I | Indirect Tax
- This Semester concentrates to enhance the learners’ skill in analyzing and interpreting the data to prepare practical business research reports. It also enables the students to evaluate financial statements and annual reports of companies in detail with a practical understanding.
Business Research Methods | Applied Financial Statement Analysis | Direct Tax II
- The final Semester focuses on to develop the managerial and entrepreneurial skills of the students to be proficient with corporate knowledge.
Human Resource Management | Entrepreneurial Development | Project
- Faculty Spotlight
- Experience in handling Accounting for Corporates, Corporate Finance, Applied Financial Statement Analysis, Direct Tax I and Indirect Tax.
- National level certified faculty members in core areas
- Applied Financial Statement Analysis
- Marketing management II
- Service marketing
- Advanced Excel
- Two months’ internship at core companies
- Certification courses for students in Income Tax E-Filing and GST
- Mandatory industrial visits to all kinds of core companies (Manufacturing, Stock market, MNCs & Ports)
- Manager in Accounts/ Marketing/ HR/Bank
- Financial Analyst
- Securities Analyst
- Tax Analyst
- Teachers (Schools & Colleges)
As an M. Com graduate you can find opportunities as
- Accounts manager
- Accounts assistant
- Business analyst
- Corporate analyst
- Securities analyst
- Finance manger
- Financial analyst
- Investment analyst
- Marketing manager/market analyst
- Operations manager
- Risk analyst
The following are the industries in which graduates can go for
- Finance & Banking sectors
- Customs department
- Import and Export
- Indian civil services
- Indian statistical services
- Stock market
- Managerial position
- Academic Field
- KPO and BPO