B.Com (Professional Accounting)
Specialization in Auditing
Eligibility: Pass in H. Sc. / Equivalent Exam
Duration: 3 Years Full time
“Gateway to Chartered Accountant”
- B.Com Professional accounting aims to intensify the knowledge of the learners in Auditing.
- It is exclusively framed for the Chartered Accountant aspirants to provide substantial knowledge of foundation and intermediate skills in CA which enable the students to pursue CA simultaneously with B.Com (PA).
- B.Com (PA) is a high profile program with two clusters: Strategic and Elective courses.
To Obtain deep knowledge in mercantile law, Company law and Strategic Management enable the learners to become an Auditor.
The curriculum is designed with a series of courses which emphasize to enhance auditing skills
- Vocational Training on e-Filing in Income Tax and GST.
- Professional Interface Forum
- Tally @ Certification
- Audit Assistance
- Internal Audit executive
- Accounting Executive
- Financial Analyst
- Tax analyst