UG / PG Programs
Generation of Chicken Egg Yolk Antibodies against Bovine Mastitis causing Staphylococcus aureus and its application as Rapid Diagnostic Tool in Bovine Mastitis.
- Mrs.M.Jagadeeswari,Assistant Prof, MICROBIOLOGY
- Total Amount Allocated: 5,85,800
- Project Execution Period: 3 Years
- UGC Communication Reference Number: 39 - 190/2010(SR).
Development of Novel Antimicrobial Agents from some Folk Medicinal plants from Western Ghats, Tamil nadu, South India.
- Ms.V.Parivuguna,Assistant Prof, MICROBIOLOGY
- Total Amount Allocated: Rs 3,70,000
- Project Execution Period: 3 year with effect from 01.02.2011
- UGC Communication Reference Number: 39 - 197/2010(SR) dated 27 Dec 2010.