Internal Quality Assurance cell (IQAC)
The National Assessment Accreditation Council (NAAC) aims at sustaining and promoting a quality culture in higher educational institutions. It advocates the establishment of Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) by all the accredited institutions as a post accreditation quality sustenance activity. It channelizes the efforts of the institution towards academic excellence.
- Designing and implementation of annual plan for Institution
- Arranging for feed back responses from students
- Development and Application of quality bench marks / parameters for the various Academic and Administrative activities of the Institution.
- Retrieval of Information on various quality parameters of Higher Education and best practices followed by other Institutions.
- Organization of workshops and seminars on quality.
- Development and application of innovative practices in various programmes / activities leading to quality enhancement.
- Participation in the creation of learner – centric environment conducive for quality education.
- Working for the development of Internationalization and Institutionalization of quality enhancement policies and practices.
- Acting as a nodal unit of the Institution for augmenting quality – related activities.
- There is a separate management information system to track the performances of the faculties, known as Performance Management System.
- Preparing focused Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQARs).
- IQAC Committee functions with the members, co-ordinators and faculty
- Dr. T. Sivakumar, Principal
- Mr. M. P. Ayyappa Das, Head of the Department, Biotechnology
Senior administrative officers
- Dr. Meera Raman, Controller of Examinations
- Dr. M. Kanagaraj, Librarian
- Mr. Gowrishankar, Director, Operations
- Ms. G. Jeyalakshmi, Associate Prof. & HoD of CS & HM
- Ms. S. Angeline Esther Preethi, Associate Professor & HoD F&N
- Dr. S. Yamini, Associate Prof. & HoD, SOCS (PG)
- Mr. R. Dhanabalan, Asst. Prof. & HoD, Microbiology
- Dr. M. Sekar, Associate Prof. & HoD, BBA
- Ms. J. Farida, Assistant Professor of English
- Mr. M. Sivaganesh, Assistant Professor of Biochemistry
- Dr. H. Muhamed Mubarack, Secretary
Nominee from local society:
- Mr. S. V. Dharmaraj, Social Activist(President,Lions Club,Sulur Greator)
- Mrs. Reena Ravi, Head/Principal - CSR & Diversity,Infosys BPO Ltd, Bangalore.
- Mr.Michael Joseph, Assistant Manager - Human Resources, VWR Lab Products Pvt Ltd,Coimbatore.
- Mr. M. Prakash, Managing Director, AEE Control Systems, Coimbatore
- Ms. S. Sudha, Assistant Professor of Microbiology
- Mr.Sachin Paul, III B.Com., IT
- Ms. N. Naganandhini, III B.Sc., Mathematics
- Ms.S.Indhuja, II M.Sc., Biotechnology
National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC)
NAAC, as a torch bearer of quality assurance among higher education institutions, keeps the educational institutions quality conscious and alive to the contemporary changes.Our commitment is reflected in the credential received by the college through the award of "A" Grade by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC). .
Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR)
AQAR is prepared annually by IQAC and will be sent to the NAAC office. The report covers all the activities of the institution for the entire academic year.Apart from this the plan for the next academic year will also be available in the report.NAAC advocates the uploading of AQAR report in the institution's official website.
View Our reports submitted to NAAC.